Our Rules are in place to ensure all customers leave with a smile on there face.
Entering the Park
- Have you signed your waiver? Entry to Jump Street will not be allowed until you have.
- Jump Street approved socks must be worn to ensure
- All sharp objects, including
jewelleryand hats, must be removed.
- Never jump when pregnant or of ill health.
- No jumping when under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- No food or drink on or near the trampolines.
- No lying down or sitting on a trampoline.
- Always land with both feet together or on your bum, never on just one foot.
- Always jump within the
colouredpads and aim for the Centre of the trampoline. Never jump onto the coloured pads.
- Never jump onto another person’s trampoline. This is strictly not allowed. One Trampoline – One person.
- No double bouncing, (bouncing someone else higher).
- You can bounce from one trampoline to another providing there is no-one on them and no flips or somersaults between trampolines.
- No running from one trampoline to another.
- No fighting or wrestling whilst on the trampolines.
- Watch out for other jumpers and always allow smaller jumpers right of way.
- Don’t attempt any activity beyond your skill level.
- Listen and follow the advice of the Court Marshals at all times. We are here to help you.
- It is strictly prohibited to take mobile phones or Photographic Equipment onto the trampolines.
JUMP STREET is an indoor trampoline park that is a founding member of IATP (International Association of Trampoline Parks) The IATP is an industry
Both JUMP STREET venues have been independently assessed and awarded compliance with these standards, ensuring a safe and
CLICK HERE TO BOOK!
01206 911 035
CALL US TODAY TO BOOK!