Dodgeball is trampoline warfare. It’s high-energy, awesome fun and the balls are soft.
Dodgeball is the ultimate trampoline team game, where two teams bounce around “dodging” balls from the opposing team. If you get hit, you’re out – the last one standing wins! Don’t worry if you’re a beginner, our marshals can help you with the rules. We also run dodgeball tournaments throughout the year for all age groups from minis and juniors to our hotly contested senior tournaments. Keep an eye on our events page for the latest information, grab some friends or colleagues and get involved! Dodgeball is so much fun, you won’t
You’re ‘out’ if:
- You are hit by a ‘live ball’. (‘Live’ is a ball that has been thrown and not touched anything).
- You throw a ‘live ball’ that is caught before it touches the ground or wall.
- You cross or enter the neutral zone.
- You hold a ball for longer than 10 seconds.
- You may deflect a ball being thrown at you by using a ball in your hands.
- The court referee’s call is final.
- Once out, exit and wait for the next game.
- Maximum of 8 players per team.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK!
01206 911 035
CALL US TODAY TO BOOK!
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.